A fantastic opportunity to lead Community Management for a universally acclaimed developer. As a studio based position the Community Manager will have regular involvement and visibility of the development process
If you are looking for a role where you will be working with some of the most talented people in the games industry then this is the company for you. Our client is a multiple Award winning AAA games developer.
Applicants should note this is a TEMPORARY contract position
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
- Management of community efforts for all titles currently in development and recently released.
- Creation of a game-specific website, and an exhaustive community plan that maps community content to equivalent Marketing and PR plans.
- Building strong relationships with Marketing, PR, and the development team, and supporting all three groups in the active promotion of the video game.
- Create written and video content for both the Community and PR channels.
Your details remain confidential and will not be disclosed to our client until we have spoken to verify your suitability and interest in this role
- It is essential that the Community Manager can work autonomously with minimal supervision managing their own workload and priorities.
- Three or more years of online community experience
- Strong technical knowledge of community platforms, systems and software.
- Associate degree or equivalent marketing experience required.
- Experience with Community Management and extensive knowledge of the game industry.
- Passionate about games and online Community.
- Ability to manage multiple schedules simultaneously.
- Focused, results-oriented, self-motivated.
- Leadership ability and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Video production/editing experience.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work well within a games development teams.Experience with website software, ideally both configuration and management.
- A calm, focused, results-oriented attitude towards online community management and online communication.
- Knowledge of, and passion for current social media trends.